After studying painting in Hammersmith College from 1968-1973, most of my life has been devoted to creative art in one form or another. Directly through my own work and group exhibitions or through illustrating, demonstrating and teaching.
- In 1974-1982 I worked as a medical illustrator at a London teaching hospital. During this time I had work published in various medical journals and text books.
- I have demonstrated for Caran D'ache and Lyra and taken part in various workshops at art societies around the country.
- In 1986 I did an artist in residence at the Royal London Hospital for a year.
- In 1994 I started teaching painting in adult education for C.E.T.S. in Croydon. And since 2001 Dulwich Picture Gallery.
- Since 2003 I have organized painting holidays in France,
- I continue to exhibit in group shows, mainly in London.
If you would like to contact me to find out more about my work or painting courses, please click Contact Me to see my contact details.